Hai Sobat kali ini kami membahas artikel Soal Bahasa Inggris kelas 8, SMP/MTs, tahun 2020-2021, lengkap soal PG / Essay unutk kurikulum 2021 pelajaran IBI, semester 1 dan 2.
Bahasa Inggris kelas 7 Bahasa Inggris sebagai mata pelajaran yang sering di jumpai disekolahan
SMP dan MTs atau sekolah menengah pertama negeri dan swasta, semester 1 dan 2, dan kami memberikan soal bahasa Inggris kelas 8,
langsung saja simak ulasan di bawah ini:
Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP/MTs Semester 1 & 2 PG dan Essay
Contoh Soal Pilihan Ganda:
- Jawablah dengan benar soal-soal berikut ini!
- asked one of his friends to help him carry his books …
The best expression is.
- do you want to help me carry these books?
b. I can help you
c. I will help you
d. I hope I can
Texts for questions 2 to 4
YOU WILL BE INVITED
Please come to my 14th birthday party
What was done on:
November 8, 2013
Jl. SermaMuchtar No. 97
Please call (0261) 2200102
- Who is invited to the party?
- How old is Lina?
- When will the party be seen?
- Wednesday, May 5, 2013
b. Friday 7 2013
c. Thursday 6 2013
d. Saturday 8 2013
Texts for questions 5 to 8
My grandmother is a very gentle, loving and kind person. He is tall and thin. He never raised his voice to anyone. He looks after me when mom and dad go to work. My mother and father get money for our lives. So even though I spent time with Grandma, I really loved her.
Grandma likes to tell stories before going to bed. He usually talks about my grandfather too. He died. My dear grandmother always said good things about her. He once told me that my grandfather was the best person he had ever met.
- The writer tells about …
b. His grandmother
c. His grandchildren
d. His grandfather
- My grandmother is a very gentle, affectionate, and kind person.
The underlined word has the same meaning as …
- Very nice
- How is Grandma’s body?
- She is gentle
b. He is a good person
c. He is tall and thin
d. He is a loving person.
- When will you write a fairy tale?
- Before the writer goes to sleep
b. Before he died
c. When the writer’s parents go to work
d. If he makes money
- Beggar: “I’m very thirsty. Do you have something?
for drink “
Beggar: Yes, please. Thank you very much “
- This is a cake for you.
b. Yes, do you want a glass of lemon tea?
c. This is bread for you.
d. I don’t eat sandwiches.
Texts for questions 10 through 13
Mr. Warsidi has a garden in his garden and likes to work there. He said it was fun. Today he plants flowers in the garden. There is also an old mango tree in the yard. He always cut leaves and twigs to care for him. He said that flowers need more sun. Pak Warsidi often puts his children in joint management of the park. In this way you will understand how you can protect your environment. Many people told Pak Warsidi how beautiful the park was.
- What is Pak Warsidi’s hobby?
c. fish catching
- What tree does he have in the yard?
- What about Pak Warsidi’s garden?
- Need more sun
b. That is good
c. It is not in good condition
d. That’s very big
- Mr. Warsidi … has often helped him maintain the park.
b. the neighbor
c. old man
- This text tells us about …
- Basketball tournament
b. Sports Day
c. An exciting game
- How many sports are specified in the text?
- This announcement is for.
b. the teacher
- Lina: I want you to come to my birthday party tonight.
Aliana: “… I have a lot of homework.”
- Very good
b. I agree with you
c. Sorry, I can not.
d. That is a good idea
Texts for questions 18 through 20
Ma’am, I borrowed a black suede clutch and two side pockets. I need it for Bima’s birthday party tonight.
- Thank you very much
Who wrote the short message.
c. like milk
d. Princess’s friend
- The bag has … a pocket.
- Who has a birthday party.
b. like milk
d. Friend Bima
Contoh Soal Essay:
- Crocodile … hungry. Go
- He … gold in the box
- “My dress is beautiful,” he said
- My father … this morning in his office.
- You … went to my party last Sunday
- My younger brother feels happy when he is … at the beach
- Queen … come in the forest
- … You saw the show yesterday? swimming
- Sarah … doing her homework because she’s lazy
- I really did a concert … last night